Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
DRG is the UK’s leading digital rewards and consumer incentive agency, owning brands including Kids Pass, Digital Perks, Popcorn Pass and more. All powered by our own digital platforms, our 40 strong work-force are housed in our modern offices in Altrincham, just outside Manchester city centre.
Our culture is fast-paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for a commercially astute, ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to DRG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its truly exciting journey. We at DRG believe in our business mantra of ‘We live it’, and we’re looking for likeminded people to join us. We invest in the development of our staff to help everyone achieve their full potential and are supportive and motivating across all departments of the business.
We’re a fast-growing business that leverages strong partnerships to create compelling digital propositions for clients including Mars, Vodafone, Iceland and Admiral.
The successful candidate will:
- Contact senior marketing brand and agency decision makers to generate leads and opportunities in specific vertical markets across sectors
- Deliver targeted and strategic outreach by phone, LinkedIn, Email and referral introductions
- Professionally articulate DRG solutions and be comfortable developing and delivering phone-based presentations during these COVID times
- Overcome objections to achieve and exceed quality over quantity metrics
- Be accountable for your own objectives, whilst also working with the wider team to nurture and deliver against predetermined commercial targets and objectives
- 2-3 years exposure to a fast-paced sales role, ideally selling a related reward / promotional digital solution designed to deliver a change in behaviour
- Track record of high achievement in a target driven sales environment
- Proven ability to understand a client's business challenges and consult on solutions that add value
- Comfortable qualifying and discussing brand challenges and objectives with senior decision makers within businesses globally
- Proven experience building new relationships, offering value added insight and guidance based on our product offering strengths
- Commercially astute, staying ahead of market trends, product knowledge and perceived competitors
- Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about high performance and personal success
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Structure
- DRG Staff Discounts on days out, cinema and more!
- New office and fun socials
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays