Customer Service Advisor
Closing Date: Not Specified
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00+ per year
Be a part of an upbeat, fastmoving team, helping to deliver excellent customer service. You will be required to use a variety of communication methods to ensure that when possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
- Deal directly with customers queries either by telephone, electronically or in writing.
- Remain calm and polite at all times providing a professional and caring approach to each individual enquiry.
- To encourage feedback on services provided and recognise the changing needs of the service.
- Accurately record and update customer’s accounts on the in house system.
- Provide assistance to other departments.
- Oral and written communication.
- A professional and flexible approach.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Driven and positive.
- Ability to multi-task.
What we are looking for
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills.
- A hardworking and personable individual.
- Motivated by helping others/achievements.