Closing Date: Not Specified
We're looking for a highly organised, motivated and ambitious Account Executive to join the team at the Digital Rewards Group and support us in delivering consumer marketing campaigns across various sectors.
You'll be responsible for developing relationships with key brand and business stakeholders, delivering best-in-class digital reward-focused campaigns that create a change in consumer behaviour and deliver against key business performance metrics.
You'll be the first point of contact for your clients and manage your workload to ensure efficient, effective and issue-free delivery of all campaigns and projects, on time and in budget.
- Support your account manager in delivering brand campaigns.
- Create new and build on existing client relationships.
- Manage your workload and time effectively and efficiently.
- Utilise project management tools to keep track of campaign deliverables.
- Be proficient with finance and time management across all projects.
- Work closely with all internal teams spanning planning and insight, creative and digital development, managing all parties to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Have a strong focus on attention to detail across all elements of the role, being able to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Be analytical in evaluating campaign performance.
- Support your Account Director and Account Manager in the securing of new business.
- Have an eye for an opportunity and be proficient in articulating ideas to present to client teams.
Qualifications & experience.
- Hold a degree level qualification.
- Have at least 12 months experience in an agency environment.
- Showcase experience of having delivered consumer marketing campaigns previously.
- Be self-motivated and an appetite to deliver best in class client service.