Marketing Manager (Acquisition): Affiliate & Partnerships
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,0000 to £32,0000 per year
DRG is the UK’s leading digital rewards and consumer incentive agency, owning brands including Kids Pass, Digital Perks, Popcorn Pass and more. All powered by our own digital platforms, our 40 strong work-force are housed in our modern offices in Altrincham, just outside Manchester city centre.
Our culture is fast-paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for a commercially astute, ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to DRG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its truly exciting journey. We at DRG believe in our business mantra of ‘We live it’, and we’re looking for likeminded people to join us. We invest in the development of our staff to help everyone achieve their full potential and are supportive and motivating across all departments of the business.
We’re a fast-growing business that leverages strong partnerships to create compelling digital propositions for clients including Mars, Vodafone, Iceland and Admiral.
Kids Pass is one of our brands and is the UK’s leading days out saving app for families – and we’re on an exciting journey of inspiring hundreds of thousands of British families to save on memory making experiences. Through our app, we have a simple philosophy of fuelling family-fun through savings. No matter if it’s theme parks, local zoos, bowling alleys, trampoline parks or cinemas - fun & discounts are the two special ingredients in our lifeblood.
Recently our members app has seen a major growth spurt and is ready to become the go-to place for booking and inspiring days out for less than full-price. Want to have some fun? Come and join our small but mighty team of memory-makers and boredom-busters!
We are always looking for new & innovative thinkers to support our great team based in Altrincham - the bustling market town in South Manchester.
Following a significant amount of success in our affiliates channel, Kids Pass are now looking for someone to take ownership of this and the wider acquisition process
The essence of the role is to drive new consumer demand, leads and sales for our exciting product through affiliate partnerships, influencer relationships, digital PR and other partnership-based acquisition channels. Responsible for managing a variety of acquisition channels, this individual will be highly media savvy in order to unlock acquisition opportunities from a range of relevant publishers/institutions at once. While efforts will be focused on partnerships, this dynamic role also offers the scope to support Marketing team in other acquisition areas such as Social & SEO through backlinks
This role requires someone with outstanding relationship building skills; working with both individuals and media publishers to increase our presence and generate leads. You will also work with lower-level influencers/brand advocates and nurture them as brand ambassadors.
- Grow relationships with affiliates and partners to achieve sign up and growth targets.
- Look beyond big affiliate publishers to identify relevant databases, bloggers, press, and forums to help promote our parent/saving product
- Develop campaigns with key partners to boost performance
- Accelerate the performance of existing affiliate accounts in our programme, while identifying new affiliate partnerships
- Managing commission platforms - e.g. AWIN, CJ & more
- Build relationships and plan campaigns with key media and parenting institutions, working with the content team to unlock digital PR and online mentions opportunities
- Seeding - identifying and contacting micro influencers using our product in order to generate posts, stories, reels and generate content for the engagement team
- Brand Collaborations - partnering with non-competing brands for social giveaways, competitions etc
- Reporting and insights – this is target driven role, this person will ensure transparent and regular reporting so we have visibility on acquisition KPI’s
- At least 1 years experience in an equivalent role
- A passion for the leisure industry
- A passion for the leisure industry
- Excellent time management skills, can manage multiple campaigns at once
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging media trends
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Structure
- DRG Staff Discounts on days out, cinema and more!
- New office and fun socials
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays