DRG are recruiting for a Senior CRM Executive
Job Title: Senior CRM Executive
Salary and Conditions: £27k-£31k
‘Kids Pass’ is the UK’s no.1 family days out saving app – and we’re on an exciting journey of inspiring hundreds of thousands of British families to save on fun-times. Through our app, we have a simple philosophy of fuelling family-fun through savings. No matter if it’s theme parks, local zoos, bowling, trampoline parks or cinemas - fun & discounts are the two special ingredients in our DNA.
Recently our members app has seen a major growth spurt and is ready to become the go-to place for booking and inspiring days out for less than full-price. Want to have some fun? Come and join our small but mighty team of memory-makers and boredom-busters!
We are always looking for new & innovative thinkers to support our great team based in Altrincham - the bustling market town in South Manchester.
About the CRM role..
As a core cog in business success – we are hiring an experienced CRM professional to support our Marketing Manager in managing customer relations. Covering our entire member database, you will lead on building meaningful relationships and ensure we deliver the market-leading value that we promise to our lovely loyal members.
You’ll be the latest hire for our revolutionary family-focused app ‘Kids Pass’. Where along with our days out attraction partners, we allow UK families to do what they love most while saving £ in the process.
- Setting the strategic and tactical goals for CRM/Data - Email, App, SMS marketing, alongside growing newer channels
- Ideation and execution of segmentation of our customer databases.
- Setup and optimise customer Workflows and Auto emails.
- Ideating, designing and executing AB testing to optimise our marketing messaging.
- With a heavy focus on increasing subscription retention - You will maintain an impeccable standard of service integrity for our digital platforms, to grow member relations whilst optimising conversion rates and increasing in-life use of our service
- Ensuring a seamless customer experience from acquisition through to retention in order to maximise lifetime value. Working closely with the analytics team on measuring the effectiveness of all campaigns, constantly looking to improve ROI.
- Refining and analysing performance data with weekly reporting on Key Performance Indicators, and providing actionable insights. Proficiency in navigating dashboards and Microsoft Excel.
- Take ownership for key retention, churn and conversion targets and report on these regularly
- Continuously evaluate our product against competitors to find a competitive edge
- Regularly write & present business cases to board of directors on product roadmaps and priorities
How? The successful candidate will..
- 1-2 years+ CRM experience
- Mandatory experience in setting up auto campaigns, and executing segmentation queries
- Experience in organising fast-paced content/comms plans
- Preferred experience with subscription-based products & services
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with members that stick
- Powers of persuasion without being a pushy sales-type
- Experience in creating email campaigns
- Highly organised and able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Be an exceptional communicator – being able to forge strong relationships with team leaders in Partnerships, Marketing and Engineering departments
- Have a minimum of 2 years in an B2C role, with acute Marketing awareness in order differentiate the product and contribute ideas for user engagement, promotions & exclusives
- Experience in web and app-based analytics
- Monitor and action upon product reviews: driving the Marketing and Partnerships teams to continually improve product NPS score and UX.
- A welcome goody box like no other
- Shiny new offices
- Super social occasions
- Very nice people and culture
- Allocated time for learning and personal development
- 25 days holiday and your birthday off (and bank holidays of course)
- Pension auto enrolment
If interested please forward your CV to