- Marketing Manager (Partnerships & Affiliate)
- Work On-site in Altrincham, South Manchester
- Salary: Up to £32,000
Kids Pass is the UK’s leading days out saving app for families – and we’re on an exciting journey of inspiring hundreds of thousands of British families to save on memory making experiences. Through our app, we have a simple philosophy of fuelling family-fun through savings. No matter if it’s theme parks, local zoos, bowling alleys, trampoline parks or cinemas - fun & discounts are the two special ingredients in our DNA.
Recently our members app has seen a major growth spurt and is ready to become the go-to place for booking and inspiring days out for less than full-price. Want to have some fun? Come and join our small but mighty team of memory-makers and boredom-busters!
We are always looking for new & innovative thinkers to support our great team based in Altrincham - the bustling market town in South Manchester.
About the role..
Are you a self-proclaimed ‘people person’? We’re looking for a new Marketing member with a passion for creating an online buzz through partnerships & PR.
The essence of the role is to drive new consumer demand, leads and sales for our exciting product through digital partnerships, influencer relationships, digital PR and more. Responsible for managing a variety of acquisition channels, this individual will be highly media savvy in order to unlock exposure opportunities from a range of relevant publishers/sources at once.
As with all dynamic roles in our fast-growing business, the edges of the remit will be blurred – so expect to be pulled into a wide range of Marketing activities to help the team grow! From influencer engagement, press management, to affiliate marketing – you will be one of our only marketing and PR experts!
Our main requirement is to work someone with outstanding relationship building skills; who is able to work with both individuals and media publishers to increase our presence and generate new leads.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Grow relationships with affiliates and publishers to achieve sign up and growth targets.
- Look beyond big affiliate publishers to identify relevant databases, bloggers, press, and forums to help promote our parent/saving product
- Influencer Seeding - identifying and contacting micro influencers using our product in order to generate posts, stories, reels and generate content for the engagement team
- Influencer Campaigns - identifying relevant influencers to market our product
- Build relationships and plan campaigns with key media and parenting institutions, working with the content team to unlock digital PR and online mentions opportunities
- Develop campaigns & collaborations with key publishers to boost performance
- Accelerate the performance of existing affiliate accounts in our programme, while identifying new affiliate partnerships
- Managing commission platforms - e.g. AWIN, CJ & more
- Reportings and insights – this is target driven role, this person will ensure transparent and regular reporting so we have visibility on acquisition KPI’s
Skills & Experience (in addition to the above)
- At least 1 years experience in an equivalent role
- At least 1 year in a media/affiliate/PR based role
- A passion for the leisure industry
- Excellent time management skills, can manage multiple campaigns at once
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging media trends
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
If interested please forward your CV to